Get an overview of this hotelUpscale downtown Spokane hotel near Riverfront Park
Popular property highlights
Near shops and park
This downtown Spokane hotel is one block from the performing arts center, two blocks from River Park Square mall, and three blocks from Riverfront Park. The Spokane Convention Center is 0.5 mile away.
Guests can enjoy traditional pub food at The Post Street Ale House. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
Italian marble baths
Hotel Lusso's 48 non-smoking rooms have high ceilings, European styling, large windows, Italian-marble bathrooms, and wireless Internet access and local calls.
- High-quality beds
- Central location
- Helpful staff
- Guestroom size
- Nice bathrooms
The Davenport Lusso, Autograph Collection
The Mediterranean-themed five-story Hotel Lusso is in downtown Spokane, eight miles from the Spokane airport. there is parking on site, and an 24-hour airport shuttle is available (surcharge).
Enjoy WiFi in common areas and guestrooms (surcharge). Luggage storage and shoe shine services are also provided. In addition to a 24-hour business center, the hotel offers banquet facilities and 7 event rooms totalling 3,784 square feet. Guests are welcome to enjoy the 24-hour fitness facilities.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 48
- 24-hour front desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 5
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 3784
- Conference space size (meters) - 352
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Post Street Ale House - Connected to the Davenport Lusso, grab a bite at this pub restaurant and bar serving 20 beers on tap (rotating selection) and a menu of value-priced meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
Riverfront Park, three blocks from the hotel, has a seasonal outdoor ice-skating rink and is popular for jogging and walking.
Golf courses are within two miles of the hotel. The hotel is 45 minutes from skiing and hiking on Mount Spokane, and 1.5 hours from Schweitzer Mountain skiing and hiking.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 11
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: USD 10.88 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Nearby fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per person (one-way)
- Self parking fee: USD 17.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Facilities fee: USD 8.70 per accommodation, per night and includes use of:
- Hotel Lusso
- Hotel Lusso Spokane
- Lusso Hotel
- Lusso Spokane
- Davenport Lusso Autograph Collection Hotel Spokane
- Davenport Lusso Autograph Collection Hotel
- Davenport Lusso Autograph Collection Spokane
- Davenport Lusso Autograph Collection
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.