Book your room at The Davenport Lusso, Autograph Collection
Get an overview of this hotelUpscale downtown Spokane hotel near Riverfront Park
Near shops and park
This downtown Spokane hotel is one block from the performing arts center, two blocks from River Park Square mall, and three blocks from Riverfront Park. The Spokane Convention Center is 0.5 mile away.
Guests can enjoy traditional pub food at The Post Street Ale House. Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel.
Italian marble baths
Hotel Lusso's 48 nonsmoking rooms have high ceilings, European styling, large windows, Italian-marble bathrooms, and complimentary wireless Internet access and local calls.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Mediterranean-themed five-story Hotel Lusso is in downtown Spokane, eight miles from the Spokane airport. there is parking on site, and an airport shuttle is available on request (surcharge).
Enjoy complimentary WiFi in common areas and guestrooms. Luggage storage and shoe shine services are also provided. In addition to a 24-hour business center, the hotel offers banquet facilities and 7 event rooms totalling 3,784 square feet. Guests are welcome to enjoy the 24-hour fitness facilities.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 3784
- Conference space size (meters) - 352
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
Where to Eat
The Post Street Ale House - Connected to the Davenport Lusso, grab a bite at this pub restaurant and bar serving 20 beers on tap (rotating selection) and a menu of value-priced meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
Riverfront Park, three blocks from the hotel, has a seasonal outdoor ice-skating rink and is popular for jogging and walking.
Golf courses are within two miles of the hotel. The hotel is 45 minutes from skiing and hiking on Mount Spokane, and 1.5 hours from Schweitzer Mountain skiing and hiking.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Only service dogs are allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per room (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: USD 17.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.