Get an overview of this hotelHistoric, elegant downtown Spokane hotel with day spa
Popular property highlights
Renewed downtown gem
Rich with history dating back to 1914, this landmark Spokane resort is set in the center of downtown, surrounded by arts, business, and shopping districts; Spokane Convention Center is 8 blocks away.
Day spa and pool
The 13-story Davenport Hotel is home to The Davenport Spa & Salon, a full-service day spa; the resort also features an indoor pool with spa tub, a fitness room, a business center, restaurants, and lounges.
All 284 rooms are nonsmoking, with carved mahogany furnishings and marble bathrooms, multi-line phones, WiFi (surcharge), and custom-made Davenport Beds with Italian linens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Historic Davenport, Autograph Collection
Occupying a full city block in downtown Spokane, this 13-story landmark hotel first opened in 1914 and was reopened in July 2002 after a $36-million renovation that restored its ornate sky-lit lobby, carved masonry beams, and gilded woodwork. Set downtown amid arts, business, and shopping districts, it is now listed as a National Trust Historic Hotel of America and is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
The Davenport Hotel and Tower is home to The Davenport Spa & Salon, a full-service day spa which has an indoor pool with spa tub and steam room, and 24-hour fitness facilities. The spa provides an extensive variety of services, including body and facial treatments, manicures/pedicures, and several types of massage, all offering guests relaxation and wellness. Spa hours are Monday-Saturday from 9 AM-7 PM, Sunday from 9 AM-4 PM. Advance reservations are required for spa treatments.
This Spokane resort offers 30,000 square feet (2,800 square meters) of ballrooms and boardrooms and the 3,000-square-foot (279-square-meter) Hall of the Doges, an opulent pre-function space complete with ceiling frescoes, chandeliers, and carved pillars and arches. WiFi and wired Internet are available for a surcharge. Breakfast is available in the mornings (surcharge). A 24-hour business center is onsite and several shops and restaurants fill the surrounding area. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a fee.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Full-service spa
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 284
- Multilingual staff
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in common areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free shopping center shuttle
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 18
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1914
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour business center
- Free train station pickup
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
The Palm Court Grill - Seafood, steaks, and house specialties highlighting fresh Northwest ingredients are served in a historic dining room or in front of the fireplace in the hotel lobby. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Peacock Room - Innovative appetizers, fine wines, cocktails, and liqueurs, are served in this stylish lounge with an impressive stained-glass ceiling. A cigar lounge is adjacent.
The Lobby Fireside - Guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and evening hors d'oeuvres and cocktails by the lobby fireplace.
The Espresso Bar - This lobby espresso bar serves coffee drinks along with cakes and pastries from the hotel bakery.
The Safari Room Fresh Grill and Bar
Room service - Available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The Davenport Hotel has a fitness room with 17 cardiovascular exercise machines, an indoor pool with spa tub, and a full-service day spa. The Davenport Spa and Salon is a mid-city oasis of serenity and well-being, where expert staff pamper, soothe, and re-energize.
The hotel offers discount passes to a fitness club a block from the hotel. Riverfront Park, a popular spot for ice skating, jogging, and other activities, is three blocks from the hotel. Golf courses are located within two miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Nearby fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.5 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per room (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 17.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Facilities fee: USD 8.70 per accommodation, per night
- Davenport Hotel
- Davenport Hotel & Tower
- Davenport Hotel & Tower Spokane
- Davenport Hotel Tower
- Davenport Tower
- Davenport Tower Hotel
- Davenport Tower Spokane
- Historic Davenport Autograph Collection Hotel Spokane
- Historic Davenport Autograph Collection Hotel
- Historic Davenport Autograph Collection Spokane
- Historic Davenport Autograph Collection
- Davenport Hotel Spokane
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Historic Davenport, Autograph Collection is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.