Book your room at Van der Valk Landhotel Spornitz
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant and fitness center
Located near the airport, this family-friendly hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Neustadt-Glewe Castle, Neustadt-Glewe Beach, and Neustadt-Glewe Church. Old Water Tower and Leubz Church are also within 16 mi (25 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Free self parking, free train station pick-up, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include a sauna, a rooftop terrace, and WiFi in public areas.
All 137 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Minibars, down comforters, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Van der Valk Landhotel Spornitz features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception on select days. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 120 square feet (11 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and a library. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), an area shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Van der Valk Landhotel Spornitz is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 137
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 11
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Free reception
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 1995
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 120
- Smoke-free property
- Free train station pickup
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
A la carte Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Kartoffelstube - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 3 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 26 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 6 per night.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 6 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 26 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.