Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant and fitness center
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Neustadt-Glewe Castle, Neustadt-Glewe Church, and Neustadt-Glewe Beach. Old Water Tower and Lubzer Stadtmuseum are also within 16 mi (25 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas is provided, as well as free self parking, free train station pick-up, and a free manager's reception. Other amenities include a sauna, a rooftop terrace, and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 137 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Minibars, down comforters, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Van der Valk Landhotel Spornitz
Guests favorite property amenities
Van der Valk Landhotel Spornitz features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 120 square feet (11 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and a library. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Van der Valk Landhotel Spornitz has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 137
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Rooftop terrace
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 1995
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 120
- Conference space size (meters) - 11
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Free reception
- Free train station pickup
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
A la carte Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Kartoffelstube - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 26 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 6 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 7 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 6 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 26 per night
- Van der Valk Landhotel
- Van der Valk Landhotel Hotel
- Van der Valk Landhotel Hotel Spornitz
- Van der Valk Landhotel Spornitz
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.