When you envision your perfect getaway, you probably picture yourself rambling through downtown, noticing the gorgeous settings or the monuments everywhere around you. Still, Sporting Park is one feature you've been anticipating in particular. The day has finally come to check it off your must-see list.
Sporting Park Hotels
Hotels near Livestrong Sporting Park
You never know what big event is being showcased at Livestrong Sporting Park. Find some tickets and don't miss out on a single second.
You'll be delighted to discover that it can be found in Kansas City, 55 miles outside of the state capital, Topeka.
With 9 accommodation options within 2 miles of Livestrong Sporting Park, you can spend less time commuting and more time having fun. The Great Wolf Lodge Kansas City and the Chateau Avalon are 0.4 miles and 0.8 miles away. Another handy option, the Hampton Inn Kansas City-Village West, is 0.2 miles away.
If you're wanting to find someplace reasonably priced to get some sleep after a long day, look no further. There are some budget accommodation options in the general vicinity. Two popular choices are the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West, 0.7 miles away, and the Best Western Premier KC Speedway Inn & Suites, positioned just 0.09 miles away.
If you are ready to embrace style and prestige, consider booking a room at one of the nearby upmarket accommodation options. Indulge in the top-class facilities at the Holiday Inn Express Kansas City - Village West and the Candlewood Suites Kansas City. These are just 0.3 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
The area adjacent to Livestrong Sporting Park has some options for foodies. Coffee addicts will savor the variety of roasts and finger treats at Auntie Anne's Pretzels (1843 Village West Parkway m111, Kansas City). If you're feeling famished, take the short walk to Dave & Buster's (1843 Village West Parkway #201, Kansas City) for a hearty meal.
Don't put your feet up yet. In the vicinity of Livestrong Sporting Park, there's lots more to experience:
- Legends at Village West is one of the top shopping centers in the area and the perfect place to carry out some retail therapy.
- Whether you'd like to rule the baccarat table, try your hand at poker or would just like to feel the energy of the casino floor, Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway is a fun place to be.
- Leave behind lifeless family trips. Grab your swimsuits and head to Schlitterbahn, where fun stretches as far as the eye can see.
- Are you keen on theater? Then you should go to a stage production at Cricket Wireless Amphitheater.
- National Agricultural Center and Hall of Fame is certainly a good spot to appreciate when your family is bored.
Our Village West hotels have all the things you need, so you can be sure to get spots near Sporting Park you'll fall in love with. You won't be the only one searching, as there were hundreds of guests in the past year. Need help making a decision? You're only a click away from the inside info you could ever want. You'll rest easy when it comes time to reserve your spot, too: sightseers of all manner recommended their Village West hotel.
- Looking for spaces that are cozy in addition to clean? You're in a good place.
- Rooms in Village West lodging are clean, fresh, and quick to invite you in.
- The staff at accommodation close to Sporting Park provide awesome service as you might expect near such a marvelous site.
Village West hotels saw additional visitors in the last year than 2015, and it's clear why. Your choice place is waiting for you thanks to Expedia's big inventory of hotels near Sporting Park.
Village West Facts
Once you've checked Sporting Park off your schedule, there are still even more things to see and do in Village West.
- Until recently, Village West tours have been only for those in the know, but the number of stopovers has been soaring, meaning now is the moment to make your travel dreams come true.
- Village West also is on the ball when it comes to greeting its guests with a hospitable hello after some hours spent on its a full plate of adventures.
- Head out on the town to top off the exploration right; the next day, pay a visit to a local monument.
Planning an escape to Village West is always a good plan, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Sporting Park from Expedia. Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and call on more than a few astonishing new photo opportunities!