Get an overview of this hotel 3-star Springdale lodge in Zion National Park South Entrance with free parking
Located in Zion National Park South Entrance, this lodge is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Tanner Amphitheater and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Zion National Park South Entrance. Zion Human History Museum and Grafton Ghost Town are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free lodge has an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a seasonal outdoor pool, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 69 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include balconies or patios, free long-distance calls, and free local calls. Housekeeping is available on request.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Majestic View Lodge at Zion National Park
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
The lodge offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Majestic View Lodge at Zion National Park features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This Springdale lodge also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in a common area, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Majestic View Lodge at Zion National Park is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built - 2003
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 69
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Balcony or patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Number of bedrooms -
- Housekeeping on request
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Majestic View Lodge at Zion National Park has a restaurant on site.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 28.23 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 20.32 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7.00 and USD 20.00 for adults, USD 5 and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.32 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 28.23 per day
- Majestic Lodge
- Majestic View
- Majestic View Lodge
- Majestic View Lodge Springdale
- Majestic View Springdale
- Majestic View Hotel Springdale
- Majestic View Hotel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Lodge Springdale, Utah
- Majestic View Motel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Lodge Zion National Park
- Majestic View Zion National Park
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from April to October. Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.