Visiting Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte
Visitors can enjoy all that Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte has to offer including the lakeside setting and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its culturally-rich and welcoming setting.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte
- The closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte
A favorite place to visit in the city is Parliament of Sri Lanka. Additionally, you'll find Diyatha Uyana and Department of Wildlife Conservation in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte. This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Saffron - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 3.66 inches of rain falls on Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 73°F