I have and will always stay in this hotel. It is simply one of the best. No other hotel in Colombo can even come close to matching the experience here. Lovely staff and history. Good was great. Absolutely recommend 100%.
Traveller from London
Located in Colombo District, this luxury hotel is steps from High Commission of India and St. Andrew's Scots Kirk Church …More
We had a great experience staying here! The hotel room was very clean, spacious, and comfortable. The wifi was fast! And the shower had great pressure and heat. Staff is friendly here - very accommodating and friendly. They were able to arrange our airport transfer no problem. Location is close to the water, a block from a large grocery store, and short ride to Barefoot Cafe. We recommend staying here!
Traveller from Seattle, WA
Located in Colombo District, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of US Embassy and St Anthony's Church. Bellagio Casino and …More
1. The new nightspot "Honey" that the hotel opened is smack opposite the sea facing room, with its thumping noise disturbing till late into the night.
2. The lobby was always overcrowded, a lot of them being locals, visiting the restaurant.
3. Housekeeping was very good, with a special mention of Gayan who was keeping my room clean.
A very good business hotel.
Traveller from Mumbai
This family-friendly Colombo hotel is located by the ocean, just steps from Bank of Ceylon Tower and Colombo World Trade …More
We visited in the off season so the hotel was very quiet but that made it even better as it felt like a private holiday home. Great location on the lake, fantastic facilities, amazing furniture and décor. Huge bathroom. Food was al la carte as there were so few guests but this made it fresh, plentiful and delicious. Would definitely stay again
Traveller from Sydney
Located in Hambantota District, this spa hotel is 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Yatala Dagoba and within 12 mi (20 km) of Kirinda …More
This was truly a 5 star experience in a plush old Tea Factory which has managed to retain the essence of its history. We had a lovely spacious room on the 4th floor with dual aspect windows and the scenery was stunning. waking up to the views over the tea plantation with the cool mountain air was very refreshing. The staff were exceptionally happy and helpful and we wished we had stayed longer.
Traveller from New Forest Uk
Located in Kandapola, this luxury hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Pedro Tea Factory, Galway Forest Reserve, and Victoria …More
Search for hotels in Sri Lanka on Expedia.com. You can easily find your hotels in Sri Lanka using one of the methods below:
- View our selection of featured hotels in Sri Lanka
- Use the map to find hotels in the Sri Lanka neighborhood you prefer
- Use the filters to see hotels in a specific area of Sri Lanka, select a specific theme, brand, or hotel class from basic (1 Star) to luxury hotels (5 Stars) in Sri Lanka
- Enter your travel dates to view hotels in Sri Lanka- while they last