Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Pros: One of the most beautiful and serene resorts we have come across till date. Located right next to the ocean, the places has an unmistakable charm which strikes you the minute you enter. We spent all our time just lounging in the resort. The view from our room was breath taking. The hotel staff ...
From the moment we arrived we were treated very well by the staff,who bothered about our well being and were invariably pleasant and helpful.We had chosen the hotel for its nearness to the beach and the ability for us to walk in to Tangalle when we wanted. We thought and were proved right that it ...
Friendly staff, Whittington kept the room clean to a high standard. Lovely surroundings. Walking distance to the beach as well as the local shops. Nice clean pool at the beginning of the day. There is a market and shopping centre called Arpico which can be visited by a Tut Tut vehicle, which has ...
My last night in Sri Lanka, before flying out early the next morning. I was surprised at the good condition of the place. Nice, small room with all amenities, except a chair. Ten minutes to the airport. Absolutely worth its modest price.
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Sri Lanka accommodation! Finding the right room during your Sri Lanka adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Sri Lanka. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pup. Some Sri Lanka hotels even let youbring several animals along for your R&R.
- Sri Lanka is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your animals can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Globetrotters say Sri Lanka has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Sri Lanka has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Sri Lanka is popular among pet parents like you. Since last year, 75% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?