Think of yourself rambling through the boulevards during your next vacation, taking note of the marvellous nature or the architecture wherever you look. But there's one draw you're especially anticipating: St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum. Now is finally the moment to tick it off your bucket list.
St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum Hotels
Hotels near St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum
If you have only got enough time to see a limited number of attractions during your stay, St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum ought to be a priority.
It's located in St. Augustine, 35 miles from Jacksonville. If you like to head away from the hurly-burly of the city, this might be for you.
There are up to 27 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles of St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum. Take a look at the Casa Monica Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection, just 2 miles away, the Old City House Inn & Restaurant, 2 miles away, or the Bayfront Westcott House St Augustine B&B, 1 mile away.
Without spending all your precious dollars, you'll get the chance to unpack your belongings and freshen up at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Sleep Inn is a reliable option, situated 0.3 miles away. If that doesn't suit your needs, you could look into the Edgewater Inn, which is just 1 mile away.
If you'd prefer to stay in a hotel that you can adoringly describe to family and friends when you get home, you should know that there are a few impressive upmarket hotels nearby. Be sure to check out the latest specials at the Island Shores Inn (0.4 miles away) and the Lion Inn (0.5 miles away).
Kangaroo Express (511 Anastasia Boulevard, St. Augustine) is only 0.4 miles from St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum, making it the perfect place for a quick pick-me-up. For something a bit more hearty, reserve a table at one of the nearby restaurants, Gypsy Cab Co Restaurant (828 Anastasia Boulevard, St. Augustine).
Ensure you reserve time in your schedule to go experience some of the other things that are happening in the vicinity of St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum:
- Meticulously usher your ball around the bumps and hazards of the challenging miniature golf course at Anastasia Island Mini-Golf.
- As you explore St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park, learn all about the range of creatures that live here.
- Take a trip to St. Augustine Amphitheater if you and your friends like theater and other stage productions.
- Well-known as one of the most significant local bridges, Bridge of Lions is a must-see for anyone looking to delve deeper into the history of the area.
- If you are a fan of historic structures, you ought to tour the halls of The Oldest House. You'll be impressed with the workmanship of this old home.
Hotels in St. Augustine listed on Expedia furnish all that you require, so you can be sure to get locations near St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum that you'll love. You shouldn't be by yourself St. Augustine was a considerably beloved destination over the past year. You can roam boldly once the moment arrives to make your booking, too: numerous guests would endorse their St. Augustine hotel to a friend. Need help deciding? You're just a click away from all the inside information you could ever want.
- You're on the perfect website if you're looking for room satisfaction as well as cleanliness.
- As you might anticipate near such a lovely monument, the concierge service at accommodation around St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum is grand.
- Discover that St. Augustine accommodation are always orderly and fresh.
St. Augustine suites had additional visitors in the past year than 2015, and it's understandable why. With Expedia's comprehensive inventory of hotels near St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum, you can stay right near your favorite spot.
Interesting St. Augustine
There are still further activities to do in St. Augustine with St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum done.
- St. Augustine sightseeing has been kept secret until recently, but soaring numbers of bookings mean the moment to book is now.
- Head out on the town to end your adventure with a bang; the next day, get cultured about the region's history.
- St. Augustine also knows some things about setting out the red carpet after you spend an afternoon on its abundant pastimes.
You won't regret paying a visit to St. Augustine, particularly when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum. Say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and say hi to some new landscapes!