Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only beach hotel
Popular property highlights
Nestled on the beach, this Frederiksted hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of St Paul's Episcopal Anglican Church, Frederiksted Pier, and St. Patrick's Catholic Church. Fort Frederik and Estate Whim Museum are also within 2 mi (3 km).
At Sand Castle on the Beach - Adults Only , relax by one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or spend the day at the beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
All 25 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Guests will also find refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Sand Castle on the Beach - Adults Only
Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. Cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools at Sand Castle on the Beach - Adults Only , and enjoy summer activities like snorkeling and scuba diving.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Sand Castle on the Beach - Adults Only has designated areas for smoking.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Poolside bar
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Beach Side Cafe - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 16 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 16 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 12.5 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 12.5 per night
- Sand Castle Beach Frederiksted
- Sand Castle Beach Hotel Frederiksted
- Sand Castle On The Beach Hotel St. Croix/Frederiksted
We should mention
Guests under 16 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.