Visiting St. George Historic District
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in St. George Historic District, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, art, and architecture.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in St. George Historic District
- The closest major airport is in St. George, UT (SGU), 6.8 mi (11 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in St. George Historic District
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Brigham Young Winter Home. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Laser Mania Family Fun Center and St. George Tabernacle.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Seven Wives Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for St. George Historic District
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 100°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 102°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 30°F at night
- St. George Historic District gets about 8.15 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 100°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 31°F