Visiting St. George's Caye
Visitors can enjoy all that St. George's Caye has to offer including the local tours and waterfront. This city also attracts tourists with its tucked away and relaxing setting.
- There are 120 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Belize City (TZA-Belize City Municipal), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Caye Chapel (CYC), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in St. George's Caye
A favorite place to visit in the city is Belize Barrier Reef. In the area, you'll also find Bannister Caye and Museum of Belize.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- St. George's Caye Resort - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with a private lanai. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
Dressing for St. George's Caye
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for St. George's Caye is 75.00 inches
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F