When the frigid winds and winter sports call, hit the slopes of St. Jakob Ski Resort.
To discover it for yourself, travel to Lienz, located only 70 miles from the state capital, Innsbruck.
If you want to spend all of your time near St. Jakob Ski Resort, your accommodation options are few and far between. The Alpenhof St. Jakob is the best choice because it is only 1 mile away.
Other Places to Visit near St. Jakob Ski Resort
Not ready to leave? Not to worry, because there's plenty more than just St. Jakob Ski Resort to do in the area:
- Brunnalm Cable Car offers travelers who are visiting the area a convenient and relaxing way to get around and check out the area's scenery.
- Whether you'd like to reflect in peace or learn more about the history of the building, Hopfgarten In Defereggen Church is a worthy place to explore.
- Relax for the day, go for a walk or simply enjoy a healthy picnic on the inviting banks of Lake Anterselva.
- For an easy and convenient trip that allows you a fantastic opportunity to focus on the surrounding landscape, hop on Goldried Cable Car.
- Whether you're a novice or an expert, Matrei Ski Resort is a fantastic ski field for every skill level and interest.