Think of yourself rambling through the city center during your perfect day, staring up at the beautiful landscapes or the architecture all around you. Still, there's one draw you have been looking forward to most of all: St. James' Park. For as long as you can recollect, it's been on your bucket list, and the time has finally come to check it off.
Places to Stay Close to St. James' Park
Hotels near St. James' Park
The stimulating atmosphere at St. James' Park can not be missed. Buy some tickets for an event, so you can get into the action.
Newcastle-upon-Tyne, where you'll find it, is just 110 miles away from the significant city of Manchester.
Accommodations not far from St. James' Park are plentiful. 47 hotels are available within a radius of 2 miles. The Jesmond Dene House is just 2 miles away. Also, the Kensington House Aparthotel and the Hilton Newcastle Gateshead are 0.8 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
You'll save some pennies by booking a night or two at a nearby budget hotel. The Hotel Indigo Newcastle and the Sandman Signature Newcastle Hotel are two convenient options that are only 0.2 miles and 0.1 miles away.
If you're looking to have a stylish refuge to rest up after all that sightseeing, the many nearby upmarket hotel options should be right up your alley. Be sure to check out the Vermont Hotel, only 0.5 miles away, and the Royal Station Hotel, which is 0.4 miles away.
Before you head to St. James' Park, stop for a delicious coffee at Tyneside Cinema. This nearby coffee shop is a great spot to grab a quick pick-me-up. A bit later, you really should get going to The County Hotel, Newcastle for a full dining experience. Feel free to get the night started at Euro Hostel Newcastle, one of the area's busy bars.
While you're in the area, you'll realize there's more than just St. James' Park to visit:
- Be sure to go and see The Gate, a sanctuary for tourists.
- Eldon Square Shopping Centre is one of the best malls in the area and a wonderful place to enjoy a little retail therapy.
- If you're a shopping addict, you'll discover retail heaven at Central Arcade. No matter if it's souvenirs, fashion or general supplies you're after, there's a good chance you'll find it here.
- Get ready to enjoy a laugh, let out a cry or just unwind and be entertained at Mill Volvo Tyne Theatre, the home of excellent theatrical productions.
- Find out more about local legends at Grey's Monument, an interesting monument in the area.
Newcastle is the closest station to St. James' Park, it can be found approximately 0.4 miles away. The next closest rail terminal, Manors, is about 0.6 miles away.
Our database of Newcastle-upon-Tyne hotels and lodging furnishes everything you need, so you can be sure to get spots near St. James' Park that you'll appreciate. Lots of sightseers prefer Newcastle-upon-Tyne for an excellent vacation, so start searching. Once booking time hits, you can roam with confidence: all kinds of explorers would propose their Newcastle-upon-Tyne hotel to an associate. We have all the secret pointers you could want right here.
- "Presentable, fresh, and waiting to invite you in" is always the goal for Newcastle-upon-Tyne hotel rooms.
- Seeking suites that are comfy plus fresh and presentable? We have it here.
- Fitting for such a dazzling landmark, the fronk desk service at lodging close to St. James' Park is awesome.
You can stay right nearby with our big list of hotels near St. James' Park.
Newcastle-upon-Tyne Interesting Facts
After St. James' Park is checked off your list, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to top off your good times; when the sun rises, schedule a trip to one of the area's historical sites.
- Newcastle-upon-Tyne also is an ace when it comes to individual hospitality after you spend some hours on its a full plate of action.
- Read about some pursuits near Newcastle-upon-Tyne and really experience everything possible in this part of the world.
Arrange your things, wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and usher in more than a few amazing new scrapbook photos. You'll never regret planning an escape to Newcastle-upon-Tyne, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near St. James' Park. Book today!