Find Hotels Near St. Joseph Cathedral, Sioux Falls from $78
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to St. Joseph Cathedral
Reviewed on Dec 13, 2019
Reviewed on Jun 10, 2020
St. Joseph Cathedral Hotel Guide
A connection with the spiritual realm awaits you at St. Joseph Cathedral.
Situated in the fascinating city of Sioux Falls, it is visited by tourists from all over the world.
On the lookout for somewhere to rest your head close to St. Joseph Cathedral? You can select from at least 9 hotels located within 2 miles. One of the more well-known hotels is the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls Downtown, just 0.6 miles away. Other options are the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Sioux Falls, 0.6 miles away, and the Holiday Inn Sioux Falls-City Centre, only 0.5 miles away.
Save a few pennies by staying a couple of nights at a local budget hotel. The Super 8 Sioux Falls, SD is not just modestly-priced but a short 1 mile away.
Make your way to Black Sheep Coffee House for a breather, and a shot of caffeine, after exploring St. Joseph Cathedral. This popular cafe is just a few minutes' walk away. Wanting something a little more substantial? Kum & Go is a worthwhile restaurant within this same area. And finally, head to JZ Coffee Bar & Grill. Have a few wines and chat with your buddies.
Other Places to Visit near St. Joseph CathedralDon't rush off yet. In the vicinity of St. Joseph Cathedral, there is plenty more to see and do:
- Explore tales of the community from another era, and be amazed by the intricate layers of this area's interesting history when you stop by Pettigrew Home and Museum.
- Take note of how the past comes to life when you walk through the intriguing collection at Old Courthouse Museum.
- Enjoy a walk through Falls Park. Spend time outdoors and deeply breathe in the fresh, invigorating air.
- Take time to enjoy the trees, green grass and crisp air at Veterans' Memorial Park, an urban park.
- Take time to enjoy the shaded trees, green grass and invigorating air at Fawick Park, a popular urban park.