Get an overview of this hotelIn Basseterre with all-inclusive option and casino
Along the Atlantic
Set on a surf-swept, 4-mile stretch of white sand ideal for long walks, this resort with a casino is located on the island's Atlantic side; the ferry to neighboring Nevis is 4 miles away.
Highlights at St. Kitts Marriott Resort include 3 freeform pools, an 18-hole championship golf course, an expansive spa, oceanfront dining, and a 35,000-square-foot casino with a ceiling painted and lit to resemble an evening sky.
Climate-controlled guestrooms at this Marriott resort include premium bedding and luxurious decor.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino
Popular property highlights
This St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino offers 389 air-conditioned guestrooms in the 5-story Frigate Bay House (with elevators) and in 8 3-story buildings (without elevators) arrayed amid tropical gardens between the hotel's private beach and Frigate Bay House. Guests have an array of options to make their stay memorable, from gaming in the casino, enjoying a meal in the picnic area, to taking a stroll on the beach. Concierge services and tours/ticket assistance are available. Have your next business function in one of the 24 meeting rooms.
- Luggage storage
- Free beach cabanas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Grocery/convenience store
- Pool umbrellas
- Outdoor tennis courts - 4
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 9
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 389
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Beach bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference center
- Golf course on site
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Conference space size (feet) - 14831
- Conference space size (meters) - 1378
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Year Built 2003
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pools
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Down comforter
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Blu Seafood Restaurant - With an oceanfront location including open-air terrace seating, this air-conditioned dining room features massive wood beams, "floating" wood-slat ovals hanging from ceiling, blue and white linens and white sheer curtains. Dinner is served nightly; dinner resortwear dress code applies.
La Cucina - This air-conditioned dinner restaurant has a wood-beam ceiling, high-back booths, window drapes, and an open kitchen. It serves northern Italian choices such as risotto Milanese, rigatoni with eggplant and salted ricotta, roasted game hen with cabbage pappardelle, beef tenderloin medallions, and veal chops. Tuesday is the 'La Fiesta a la Italiana' event. It is open for dinner; day hours of operation may vary.
Royal Grille Steakhouse - The marble floor, white linens, tables, and counter seating set the scene for this restaurant, featuring tableside Caesar salad preparation. The menu includes roasted goat cheese salad, steaks, lobster, pork chops, and prawns. Resortwear dress code applies. It is open in the evenings, and hours vary by season.
Calypso Restaurant - This casual, air-conditioned restaurant features fieldstone columns, oversized upholstered booths, and ocean-view, open-air terrace. It serves buffet and à la carte breakfast; lunch featuring burgers, salads, sandwiches, and roti; à la carte menu. There is a café and coffee bar in front with comfortable seating, serving sandwiches, pastries, and desserts from 6am until midnight.
Bohemia Beach Pool Bar - This casual spot is open for drinks from mid-morning through the afternoon, and for lunch and early dinner.
The Keys Lounge - This air-conditioned social center on the third floor has a bamboo-accented ceiling, rattan chairs, leather couches, felt-top card table, and board-game tables. There is also open-air seating on the deck at candlelit tables under wood beams. A large selection of aged rums are available. Days of operation are seasonal; live entertainment is on Friday and Saturday evenings. Wednesday features Mojito night with live entertainment.
Lobby Lounge - This bar serves cocktails, tropical drinks, wine by the glass, and daily special appetizers including chicken wings and quesadillas. Live entertainment is featured on select evenings. Open mid afternoon to midnight daily.
Room Service is available 7 days a week for all 3 meals.
Nearby Things to Do
The resort includes a 24-hour fitness facility, 2 shuffleboard courts, beach volleyball nets, 3 outdoor pools including basketball hoops, volleyball nets, and a football-toss target, and 4 illuminated outdoor tennis courts. Tennis rackets are available for rent, and tennis lessons are available (surcharge). An 18-hole, championship golf course, driving range, and golf lessons are also on-site.
Guests may enjoy the artificial reef in front of the hotel's beach for a nice place to snorkel or swim. The resort offers snorkeling equipment rentals as well as rafts and boogie boards. Ecotours are also available.
Take a segway rental/tour nearby or do ziplining for something more exciting.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Fitness classes on site
At Emerald Mist Spa, guests can sample detoxifying body treatments, massage, hydrotherapy, aromatherapy, facials, and nail care. The spa features couples suites, outdoor treatment rooms, jetted tubs, and a sauna. The 15,000-square-foot facility also offers wellness programs and a spa boutique.
- Number of treatment rooms 9
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Massages on beach
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Frigate Bay Marriott
- Marriott Frigate Bay
- Marriott St Kitts
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino Frigate Bay
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Hotel Frigate Bay
- Marriott Resort Royal Beach Casino Hotel
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort Royal Beach Casino
- Marriott Resort Royal Beach Casino
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort And The Royal Beach Casino
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort Royal Beach Casino Hotel
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort The Royal Beach Casino
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Book a 4-night minimum stay in an "Experiences Inclusive" rate category and receive the following all-inclusive benefits:
- Daily breakfast at Calypso Restaurant, Calypso Café, or room service
- Daily lunch at Calypso Restaurant, Calypso Café, Bohemia Restaurant, Pizza Shack, or room service
- 3-course dinner at La Cucina, Blu, Royal Grille, Pizza Shack, Calypso Café, Lobby Bar, or room service
- Children 12 and younger eat free from the kid's menu or buffet
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Unlimited Gold Standard alcoholic beverages (detailed list of spirits and brands included provided at check-in)
- Local beers and house wines by the glass (take-away bottle service unavailable)
- Tennis courts
- Rentals at activities center (including rafts, games, and snorkeling gear)