We had a great stay!
Posted Oct 17, 2016
We stayed one night in the King Suite with hot tub.
-Great room! Very spacious
- Super clean
- Hot tub was amazing. We used it four times. Cozy, relaxing, and fun. Loved the LED lights.
- Best pillows we've ever slept on.
- View of the river! Okay, during the day you see a parking lot, a murky river (not dirty, just murky) and other hotels, bars and business- BUT as the sun was setting, and the bridge and river lights began to light up it wasn't BEAUTIFUL. Even better when the sun was all the way down. We got some amazing pictures from the balcony.
- The nicest treadmill was out of order, but my goodness- a great workout facility. Dozens of machine shots for cardio and lifting, we were very impressed.
- Pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi were beautiful and relaxing.
- Mattress was TOO firm.
- One of our balcony doors was jammed (or locked) shut (but we had two balconies so it wasn't a big deal.)
- The linen closet was recently repaired apparently, and there was an untrimmed 2x4 just nailed to the top of the closet- with the beautiful crown molding throughout the room, that harmless little hunk of wood was just an eyesore, and cheapened the room.
- Shower was fine, but we expected bigger. Standard tub/shower with average water pressure
- Price was high. Our total after taxes was $360 for just one night. We had a wonderful stay, but I'm not sure we could make another frivolous trip like this anymore. Very pricey.
Overall 4.5/5! Had a great time