Posted Nov 8, 2016 on Hotels
For a $100+ night room, I wold have expected the property to be kept up better. My room had the molding of the mirror falling off. The light / ventilation fan was in disrepair. It was open to where I could see wiring and the fan did not seem to work at all.
Yes, I was given a non-smoking room, but I had to walk down a corridor with smoking room which was very annoying. I do not understand why hotels think that calling a room non-smoking is good enough. Why not make floors smoking or non-smoking? I was disappointed in my value for money.