Get an overview of this hotelSt. Louis high-rise across from majestic Gateway Arch
Guests favorite property amenities
Near central sites
This 29-story St. Louis hotel is 4 blocks from Busch Stadium, 6 blocks from the Edward Jones Dome and the Lumiere Place Casino, and less than 1 mile from Scottrade Center, Laclede's Landing, and America's Center.
Crowne Plaza Hotel St. Louis Downtown's seasonal rooftop pool has a sundeck and views of the arch. The hotel restaurant specializes in steak and pastas, and the atrium lounge features two-story floor-to-ceiling windows.
The oversized guestrooms in Crowne Plaza Hotel St. Louis Downtown offer new bedding packages, dark-wood furnishings, and modern artwork. Amenities include complimentary wireless and wired Internet access and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
City Place St. Louis - Downtown Hotel
This St. Louis hotel is 4 blocks from Busch Stadium, 6 blocks from the Edward Jones Dome and the Lumiere Place Casino, and less than 1 mile from Scottrade Center, Laclede's Landing, and America's Center.
Amenities at Crowne Plaza Riverfront at the Arch include a 24-hour fitness club, sundries shop, guest laundry, and valet service. The hotel also offers a rooftop terrace with seasonal outdoor pool and sundeck.
This St. Louis hotel completed renovations to its elevators, lobby, Atrium Lounge, Union Grill, and fitness center in January 2008. The updated three-story Atrium Lounge features a new hardwood bar, sleek sofas, and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the city. The garden patio offers outdoor seating. The Union Grill has two-story windows on three of its walls, with views of the patio and the adjacent Gateway Arch on the riverfront.
Business services include a 24-hour business center, complimentary standard Internet access, and 16,000 square feet of meeting facilities including 9 meeting/conference rooms with audio-visual equipment.
A car parking with valet service and RV/truck parking are available for a surcharge.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 29
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 16
- Total number of rooms - 440
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 16000
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Union Grill - A casual restaurant located on the promenade level of the hotel. The menu includes steak, ribs, pastas, and sandwiches. The restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Atrium Lobby Lounge - This relaxed two-story lounge features a handsome hardwood bar, pianos, televisions, and floor-to-ceiling windows. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Crowne Plaza Riverfront
- Crowne Plaza Riverfront Arch
- Crowne Plaza Riverfront Arch Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Riverfront Arch Hotel St. Louis
- Crowne Plaza Riverfront Arch St. Louis
- City Place St. Louis Downtown Hotel
- City Place St. Louis Downtown
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from June to August. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.