Get an overview of this hotelElegant historic downtown hotel near America's Center
St. Louis, stadium
This downtown St. Louis hotel is within 10 blocks of Busch Stadium, the Gateway Arch, and The Dome at America's Center.
24-hour fitness club
Marriott St. Louis Grand Hotel offers a 24-hour complimentary health club, restaurants, business center, and 41 meeting rooms.
Recently redesigned rooms at Marriott St. Louis Grand Hotel offer pillowtop mattresses, spacious baths, high ceilings, and elegant furnishings.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Marriott St. Louis Grand
This elegant downtown St. Louis hotel enjoys a prime location on Washington Avenue within 10 blocks of Busch Stadium, the Gateway Arch, The Dome at America's Center, Laclede's Landing, and is adjacent to the America's Center convention facility.
A 3-story atrium lobby features a sweeping staircase and formal archways. The Zenia Bar & Grille offers a full restaurant menu with chef-crafted cuisine. Other hotel features include complimentary 24-hour health club, a Starbucks café, lobby lounge, and Club Lounge amenities.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 917
- Number of floors - 21
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 41
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 7165
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 77125
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Zenia Bar & Grille - located in the great room off the lobby. Offers a full restaurant menu. Enjoy local, fresh products, microbrews or your more traditional favorite cocktail or wine.
Starbucks - Located in lobby. Specialty coffees. Open daily.
8th Street Pantry - Located in the lobby. This in-house pit stop features snacks and grab and go food and beverage options. Order ahead and pick up your meal when in a hurry! Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
A 24-hour complimentary health club is on site.
Gateway National Golf Links, an 18-hole public course, is eight miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day (in/out privileges)
- Renaissance St. Louis Grand
- Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
- St. Louis Grand Hotel
- St. Louis Grand Renaissance Hotel
- Marriott St. Louis Grand Hotel
- Marriott St. Louis Grand
- Renaissance St. Louis Grand And Suites
- Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel Saint Louis
- Renaissance Saint Louis
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.