Think of yourself sauntering through the downtown area during your future day off, noticing the architecture or the exquisite environment all around you. But there's one attraction you're counting on most of all: St. Lucia Rain Forest. You've wanted to escape there for a while, and now is finally the moment to mark it finished.
Accommodation at St. Lucia Rain Forest
Hotels near St. Lucia Rain Forest
When you have to get out of the cosmopolitan rush, delight in the peace at St. Lucia Rain Forest.
It is in Soufriere, which is located 11 miles from the national capital, Castries.
It's only about 6 miles to the St. Lucia Rain Forest if you book a room at one of the 43 hotels that are available in the immediate vicinity. Some good choices are the Jade Mountain Resort and Sugar Beach, a Viceroy Resort.
Those running a tight ship can choose from a couple of low-cost hotels that are in the general area. The Anse Chastanet Resort and the Ladera Resort are ones to take note of.
If you're tempted by luxury, don't hesitate to book your stay at one of the area's high-end hotels. You'll find fabulous facilities and a glamorous atmosphere at the Boucan by Hotel Chocolat and the Stonefield Estate Resort.
Don't put your feet up yet. In the vicinity of St. Lucia Rain Forest, there's plenty more to experience:
- Admire the array of flowers, enjoy a serene stroll and get a little time away from it all at Diamond Falls.
- The Soufriere Estate Diamond Botanical Gardens is a highly recommended place to visit if you would like to see some flowers and wildlife and are looking to escape the city for the day.
- Visit the steaming hot pools of Sulphur Springs.
- A visit to Soufriere Volcano is well worth it just to see its frightening peak alone.
- An iconic building as well as a house of worship, Church of the Assumption is worth checking out, no matter your personal beliefs.
Rooms in Anse La Raye from Expedia furnish everything you require, so you can be certain to find locations near St. Lucia Rain Forest that you'll fall in love with. You will not be by yourself: Anse La Raye was a rather beloved destination last year. Once booking time is here, you'll rest assured: numerous newcomers would endorse their Anse La Raye hotel to an office-mate. Need help making a decision? You'll discover all the advice and tricks you're searching for.
- We've got suites that are snug for everyone, including large families and couples.
- "Tidy, neat, and waiting to welcome you" is the goal for Anse La Raye hotels.
- The fronk desk service at lodging around St. Lucia Rain Forest will be awesome which can only improve your trip to this magnificent feature.
Thanks to our vast directory of hotels near St. Lucia Rain Forest, you can stay right in the area.
All About Anse La Raye
With St. Lucia Rain Forest crossed off your agenda, there are still further things to see and do in Anse La Raye.
- Anse La Raye has been only for those in on the secret, but it is now beginning to find its place.
- a full schedule of excursions, you'll discover Anse La Raye also knows a thing or two about customized treatment.
- Get enlightened about regional history, then enjoy a night of dancing and drinks to top off your good times.
Pack your suitcase, wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and call on some amazing new landscapes. You'll never regret paying a visit to Anse La Raye, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near St. Lucia Rain Forest from Expedia. Reserve now!