Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelNear central Marigot in St Martin
Popular property highlights
Located 700 m (766 yards) from shopping and dining in Marigot, the French side of the St. Martin's capital, this 184-room hotel features a classic French West Indies style.
Boats in the bay
Guests at Le Beach Hotel can sunbathe on the beach, on a deck jutting into the Caribbean Sea, and around the outdoor pool. The hotel restaurant overlooks Marigot Bay.
Air-conditioned guestrooms at Le Beach Hotel feature furnished balconies, views of the pool, island, or Caribbean Sea, and include TVs with U.S./international channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Le Beach Hotel - Adults Only
Le Beach Hotel in St Martin features a 24-hour fitness center and a large room with game tables. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available. The hotel offers 2 meeting rooms for guests' business events, as well as an onsite restaurant and massages. The hotel staff speaks English, and U.S. currency is accepted.
This is an adults only property (16+).
Subject to change without prior notification.
- Beach bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Free beach cabanas
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 1996
- Beach sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 103
- Spa services on site
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1109
- Shopping on site
- Pool umbrellas
- Beach towels
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 144
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Furnished balcony
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Le Beach Restaurant - Open-air sea-view restaurant/bar with Caribbean murals and white linens. À la carte breakfasts, lunches, and dinners are served year-round except annual staff-holiday period from early September to mid-October. Weekly dinner buffet with live entertainment during winter/spring high season. French/international cuisine.
Beach Bar - Casual open-air spot. Open mid-morning to early evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel extends along 137m (150 yds) of Marigot Bay (Baie de Marigot), with a weathered-wood sundeck extending into the Caribbean Sea and dividing the hotel's beachfront into two sections. The section with more sand is furnished with lounge chairs, umbrellas, and thatched shades. Terraced above the other section is a 21-by-7-m (69-by-23-ft) swimming pool surrounded by a sundeck.
A water-sports hut on the beach rents kayaks, pedal boats, snorkeling gear, and body boards and arranges for other water sports such as water skiing, personal watercraft, motor boating, sailing, and snorkeling and scuba-diving excursions.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Water skiing on site
- Motor boating on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Thai massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 16 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 16 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 96 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25€ per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 108
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 132
- Shuttle transfer per adult: USD 25 (one way)
- Breakfast fee: USD USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per person
- Pet fee: USD 25€ per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 96 per night
- Beach Hotel Plaza
- Beach Plaza Marigot
- Hotel Beach Plaza
- Hotel Beach Plaza Marigot
- Beach Hotel Adults Marigot
- Beach Adults Marigot
- Beach Hotel Adults
We should mention
Guests under 16 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Newlywed couples who book a stay in any room receive welcome amenities, including a ladies wraparound scarf (pareo), a bottle of St. Martin rum punch, and use of VIP robes.
At time of booking, guests must enter "Honeymoon" in the Special Requests box to receive this promotion. When indicating "Traveler and room preferences" during booking, click on the link that says: "I have a special request." and enter "Honeymoon" in the Special Requests box to receive this promotion.
Proof of marriage within past year required. Other restrictions may apply.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert