Get an overview of this hotelNear central Marigot in St Martin
Located 700 m (766 yards) from shopping and dining in Marigot, the French side of the St. Martin's capital, this 184-room hotel features a classic French West Indies style.
Boats in the bay
Guests at Le Beach Hotel can sunbathe on the beach, on a deck jutting into the Caribbean Sea, and around the outdoor pool. The hotel restaurant overlooks Marigot Bay.
Air-conditioned guestrooms at Le Beach Hotel feature furnished balconies, views of the pool, island, or Caribbean Sea, and include TVs with U.S./international channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Beach Hotel - Adults Only
Le Beach Hotel in St Martin features a 24-hour fitness center and a large room with game tables. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available. The hotel offers 2 meeting rooms for guests' business events, as well as an onsite restaurant and massages. The hotel staff speaks English, and U.S. currency is accepted.
This is an adults only property (16+).
Subject to change without prior notification.
- Beach umbrellas
- Free beach cabanas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 144
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Beach bar
- Year Built 1996
- Conference space size (meters) - 103
- Free reception
- Free self parking
- Spa services on site
- Television in common areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 1109
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Furnished balcony
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Le Beach Restaurant - Open-air sea-view restaurant/bar with Caribbean murals and white linens. À la carte breakfasts, lunches, and dinners are served year-round except annual staff-holiday period from early September to mid-October. Weekly dinner buffet with live entertainment during winter/spring high season. French/international cuisine.
Beach Bar - Casual open-air spot. Open mid-morning to early evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel extends along 137m (150 yds) of Marigot Bay (Baie de Marigot), with a weathered-wood sundeck extending into the Caribbean Sea and dividing the hotel's beachfront into two sections. The section with more sand is furnished with lounge chairs, umbrellas, and thatched shades. Terraced above the other section is a 21-by-7-m (69-by-23-ft) swimming pool surrounded by a sundeck.
A water-sports hut on the beach rents kayaks, pedal boats, snorkeling gear, and body boards and arranges for other water sports such as water skiing, personal watercraft, motor boating, sailing, and snorkeling and scuba-diving excursions.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Kayaking on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Motor boating on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Water skiing on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Thai massage
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 16 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 16 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 96 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25€ per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Minimum guest age is 16
Caters to adults only
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 108
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 132
- Shuttle transfer per adult: USD 25 (one way)
- Breakfast fee: USD USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per person
- Pet fee: USD 25€ per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 96 per night
- Beach Hotel Plaza
- Beach Plaza Marigot
- Hotel Beach Plaza
- Hotel Beach Plaza Marigot
- Beach Hotel Adults Marigot
- Beach Adults Marigot
- Beach Hotel Adults
We should mention
Guests under 16 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Newlywed couples who book a stay in any room receive welcome amenities, including a ladies wraparound scarf (pareo), a bottle of St. Martin rum punch, and use of VIP robes.
At time of booking, guests must enter "Honeymoon" in the Special Requests box to receive this promotion. When indicating "Traveler and room preferences" during booking, click on the link that says: "I have a special request." and enter "Honeymoon" in the Special Requests box to receive this promotion.
Proof of marriage within past year required. Other restrictions may apply.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.