- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Olympia Bobrun
- 2 min walk
- St. Moritz Leaning Tower
- 5 min walk
- Kulm Golf Course
- 5 min walk
- St. Moritz (SMV-Samedan)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in St. Moritz, Hotel Bären is near a train station. St. Moritz Leaning Tower and San Karl St. Moritz-Bad Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Bellavita Pool and Spa and Mineralbad Baths and Spa. Surlej Gondola and Sils-Maria Gondola are also worth visiting.Visit our St. Moritz travel guide
- Olympia Bobrun - 2 min walk
- St. Moritz Leaning Tower - 5 min walk
- Kulm Golf Course - 5 min walk
- Chesa Futura Building - 9 min walk
- Lake St. Moritz - 15 min walk
- St. Moritz Station - 14 min walk
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 177 min drive
- Olympia St Moritz – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Lärchenrestaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Frühstücksraum/Saal – Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 10 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CHF 20 per day.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.05 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 18 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CHF 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CHF 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Baeren St. Moritz
- Hotel Baeren
- Hotel Baeren St. Moritz
- Hotel Bären St. Moritz
- Hotel Bären Hotel
- Bären St. Moritz
- Hotel Bären St. Moritz
- Hotel Bären Hotel St. Moritz
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Our stay in St. Moritz
The hotel staff were extremely helpful in helping us find things to do and get around the city. The hotel was clean and the breakfast was very good each day. The only complaint that I had was that the hotel was old and when you walked across the floor, the floor would creek. While this did not bother us with the surrounding rooms the person below us complained. They complained to the front desk that we were walking in our room, (which we were since we were getting packed up before bed because we had to catch an early train in the morning). We were finished packing by 10:30, and while getting ready for bed the front desk person knocked on our door and told us we were walking too loudly. We couldn’t control the creeking in the floor. When we would get up to use the restroom and try to walk as softly as we could, the people below us would bang on the ceiling. So instead of telling us that we couldn’t walk in our room since the floors creek, they should have explained to the other guest that in old buildings the floors make noise and if that is keeping them awake they should provide them with ear plugs. While this was extremely annoying to us, we enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We enjoy staying in older hotels especially when they keep the older features in working order. These things give the hotel the character that we appreciate.