When you envision a brand-new spot, you probably see yourself strolling through downtown, looking up at the marvellous world or the architecture wherever you look. Still, there is one draw you've been especially prepared for: St. Peter's Square. The day has arrived to tick it off your must-do list.
Best Places to Stay Close to St. Peter's Square
Hotels near Piazza San Pietro
If history was your favorite subject during your school days, you'll love Piazza San Pietro.
Rome, the happening metropolis where it is situated, is the country's capital city.
Looking to rest your head nearby? Then you're spoiled for choice, because there are 317 options to consider, all within walking distance. The Gran Melia Rome, Hotel Alimandi Vaticano and Aurelia Residence are some of the most popular ones.
Tighten your belt and save your pennies by booking a few nights at a nearby budget hotel. The Hotel Raphaël-Relais & Châteaux, 0.8 miles away, or the Hotel Lunetta, at a distance of 1 mile, are likely to suit your needs.
Some people just prefer something luxurious and extravagant. Luckily, you can choose from a great range of distinguished upmarket hotels in this area. A local favorite is the Gigli d'Oro Suite, a walk of only 0.8 miles away. Another option is the Fandango Apartment. You'll easily find this spot just 0.6 miles away.
Inhale the rich notes of coffee beans and buy a delicious treat at Bistrò Ave. This local coffee shop is the ideal stop-off point for visitors who want to go to Piazza San Pietro. When hunger comes calling, sit down for a meal at Hotel Spring House. This place is also not far away. If you're not ready to head back to the hotel, find your way to Divinpeccato Restaurant.
When you're in the area, you'll soon see there is so much more than just Piazza San Pietro to check out:
- Achieve a better understanding of this destination's Catholic roots at St. Peter's Basilica.
- If you are yearning for a night of entertainment while you're visiting the region, you can trust Paul VI Audience Hall having a concert, festival or event that is up your ally.
- Apostolic Palace cannot be missed if you're touring the most important sites in the area. This dramatic residence is well-known for its architecture as well as its decorative features and history.
- Get in touch with your spiritual side and join other worshipers at Sistine Chapel.
- Fairy tale and history fans will be in awe of the brilliance of Palace of Justice.
The rail station, Valle Aurelia, is located 0.7 miles away from Piazza San Pietro, making the metro a convenient and popular way to go.
Vatican motels and resorts here on Expedia supply all that you require, so you can be sure to find lodging near St. Peter's Square that you'll adore. Lots of travelers choose Vatican for an exceptional vacation, so get going. When it comes time to make your booking, rest easy: all types of travelers would endorse their Vatican hotel to a family member. Need help deciding? We have all the tricks and tips you're searching for.
- Rooms in Vatican accommodation will be tidy, neat, and ready to welcome you.
- Appropriate for such a fine feature, the guest service at lodging around St. Peter's Square is great.
- Looking for suites that are cozy in addition to fresh and clean? You're on the perfect website.
You can stay right in the region thanks to Expedia's wide database of hotels near St. Peter's Square.
Once you've checked St. Peter's Square off your list, there are still even more activities to do in Vatican.
- In order to really have a look at everything available in this part of the world, look into all the adventures near Vatican.
- abundant activities, you'll see Vatican also knows many things about individualized service.
- Appreciate a delicious snack of its regional ingredients and duck into the perfect shop to look for fashion items.
Planning a vacation to Vatican is always a good idea, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near St. Peter's Square. Get ready to wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and meet some awe-inspiring new landscapes!