Get an overview of this hotelBeachfront resort on the Gulf of Mexico
On Clearwater Beach
Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, this Hilton resort sits on 10 acres of white-sand beach across from a marina; the hotel is north of the Memorial Causeway and 5 miles west of downtown Clearwater.
2 outdoor pools
Lobby greenery greets guests at this resort which offers two outdoor pools and a spa tub, beach access, and supervised children's activities. Meeting space and a 24-hour business center are also available.
Hilton Serenity Beds
The Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa offers smoke-free rooms with wireless Internet access, compact refrigerators, and HBO. Some have private balconies and signature bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa
Located on 10 acres of white-sand beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, the Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa provides two oceanfront pools, a spa tub, and a fitness center. The children's program (surcharge) is available year-round and includes field trips and other supervised activities for ages 4–12.
For business travelers and groups, there's 36,000 square feet (3344 square meters) of meeting and function space. A self-service business center is open 24 hours, and free wireless Internet access is available.
Guests of this Florida resort can dine in a restaurant with water views, by the pool, in a lounge, or on the beachfront.
- 24-hour front desk
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 9
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's club
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 21
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 418
- Poolside bar
- Beach bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1980
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 36000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Conference space size (meters) - 3344
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- On private beach
- Outdoor pools
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Reflections - Casual restaurant overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Outdoor dining available. American fare. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Sand Bar and Grille - Located on the pool deck. Snacks, light fare, and beverages. Occasional live entertainment. Open from late morning to sunset, weather permitting.
Beachfront Dining - Sunset picnics, champagne, and meals served at beachfront umbrellas or cabanas.
Coasters Lounge - Overlooking the beach and pools. Multiple TVs. Snacks, bar menu, tropical drinks, and full bar. Live weekend entertainment. Open from late afternoon to late evening.
Tiki Bar - Beachside bar specializing in tropical drinks. Open from late morning to sunset, weather permitting.
Nearby Things to Do
Situated on 10 acres of white-sand beaches overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, the Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa offers day beds, umbrellas, and chairs available for rent. Also available for rent, the property includes kayaks, wave runners, paddle boards and parasailing activities. The resort concierge can also arrange snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, and dolphin watching excursions (surcharges).
Guests have access to two beachfront pools and a spa tub, as well as a fitness room with cardio equipment and free weights.
A playground is adjacent to the resort. Pirate Pals Children's Program is offered to children ages 4-12 with daily activities year around (surcharge). Guests have complimentary access to a nearby fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Parasailing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Only service animals are allowed
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Nearby fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Clearwater Beach Hilton
- Clearwater Beach Hilton Resort
- Clearwater Beach Resort
- Clearwater Beach Resort Hilton
- Hilton Clearwater Beach
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort
- Hilton Resort Clearwater Beach
- Resort Clearwater Beach
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.