Book your room at Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown convention hotel with outdoor pool
Tower near the Bay
This 15-story hotel is in the city's Waterfront District, across the street from Al Lang Stadium and Mahaffey Performing Arts Center, 2 blocks from the Dali Museum, and near Tropicana Field and the University of South Florida-St Petersburg.
Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront has an outdoor pool surrounded by a spacious sundeck and fire pit.
Renovated in September 2015, the rooms at the Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront have refrigerators, work desks with charging outlets, and high-speed Internet access.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront333 1st St S St. Petersburg FL 33701
A fitness center on the first floor has cardio equipment, free weights, a bench system, locker rooms, and large windows overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.
An outdoor pool at this St Petersburg, FL, hotel is suitable for lap swimming. It has a large sundeck with lounge chairs, shaded tables, and a fire pit.
An executive business services center is available for copying, faxing, and printing, and has a computer workstation with high-speed Internet access.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 33000
- Conference space size (meters) - 3066
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 12
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 333
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1971
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pool
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- MP3 docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Tangerine - Located off the main lobby, Tangerine has glass walls with views of the swimming pool area. It serves sandwiches, soups, salads, classic American entrees with Spanish and Jamaican influences, and vegetarian selections. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Starbucks - Set in a corner of the lobby. Offering a variety of beverages and light fare.
Brandi's Lobby Bar - This sophisticated lobby bar serves cocktails, wine, frozen drinks, and domestic- and imported beers. An appetizer menu is available. Open from mid-afternoon until midnight.
Nearby Things to Do
Fishing supplies and pelican food are available at the Bait House on the Pier, one mile from the hotel. In addition, bicycles, in-line skates, wave runners, paddleboats, and sailboat rentals can be rented there.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near Hilton St Petersburg; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront
- St. Petersburg Bayfront Hilton
- St. Petersburg Hilton
- St. Petersburg Hilton Bayfront
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton
- Bayfront Hilton St. Petersburg
- Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront Hotel
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton Bayfront St. Petersburg
- Hilton St. Petersburg
We should mention
Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.