Get an overview of this hotelSt. Petersburg historic property in the city center
Popular property highlights
Luxury hotel comprised of two renovated 19th century buildings, set on St. Petersburg's main boulevard, Nevsky Prospect.
Guests have access to a wide variety of restaurants and bars, as well as an onsite coffee shop. Guests' can also take advantage of the fully-equipped health club located on site.
Guestrooms are decorated in soft neutral tones with sleek furnishings; all include complimentary Internet connections, LCD TV's with premium TV channels, phones, safes, and minibars. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs, as well as slippers and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Corinthia Hotel St Petersburg
Those wishing to experience Russian culture can visit the Samoliov Museum, which commemorates the life of one of the building's former owners. Guests looking to explore the area can seek tour assistance from the multilingual concierge.
Guests of this 5-star Art Deco hotel can enjoy the top-floor health club with fitness equipment, massage, and range of pampering beauty treatments. The onsite Imperial Restaurant serves Sicilian dishes, and the Cafe Vienna offers Viennese-style pastries. The Nevsky Bar and Lounge features live entertainment nightly. Practical amenities include 24-hour room service, complimentary wireless Internet access, and luggage storage.
Business users can make use of the hotel's 15608 square feet (1450 square meters) of meeting space consisting of a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. Guests may also use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, as well as a limo/town car service (surcharge), and onsite self parking (surcharge).
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 17
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Total number of rooms - 388
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1450
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 15608
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Imperial Restaurant - This Italian restaurant offers panoramic views on Nevsky prospect. For a truly unique dining experience, the restaurant serves a variety of traditional Sicilian dishes, designed by its Sicilian Chef.
Cafe Vienna - A worthily famous cafe in St Petersburg where guests can taste fine European desserts and traditional Russian pastries prepared by its in house pastry chef.
Nevsky Bar and Lounge - Serves a variety of drinks and snacks accompanied with live evening entertainment from Tuesday to Saturday.
Lobby Bar - Offers drinks and cocktails throughout the day.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swedish massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for RUB 2500 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of RUB 2400 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 1700 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 3300 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: RUB 4000 per day
- Pet fee: RUB 2400 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 2500 per night
- Corinthia Hotel St Petersburg
- Corinthia St Petersburg
- Corinthia St Petersburg Hotel
- Hotel Corinthia St Petersburg
- Hotel St Petersburg Corinthia
- St Petersburg Corinthia
- St Petersburg Corinthia Hotel
- St Petersburg Hotel Corinthia
- Corinthia Hotel St
- Corinthia St
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).