Get an overview of this hotel3-star St. Petersburg hotel in St. Petersburg City Centre, near Kazan Cathedral
Located in St. Petersburg City Centre, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Lomonosov Bridge, Kazan Cathedral, and State Russian Museum. Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood and Palace Square are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and concierge services. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station are onsite.
All 31 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and LCD TVs. Other amenities available to guests include refrigerators, minibars, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This St. Petersburg hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
Kristoff Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Kristoff Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for RUB 1500 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: RUB 1200 (one way) A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
- Breakfast fee: between RUB 400 and RUB 400 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1200 per vehicle
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1500 per night
- Hotel Kristoff
- Hotel Kristoff St. Petersburg
- Kristoff Hotel
- Kristoff St. Petersburg
- Kristoff Hotel St. Petersburg
- Kristoff Hotel St Petersburg
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours in January.