Book your room at Renaissance St. Petersburg Baltic Hotel
Get an overview of this hotel4-star luxury hotel, walk to St. Isaac's Cathedral
Situated in St. Petersburg, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of St. Isaac's Cathedral, Admiralty Building, and Bronze Horseman. State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace and Kazan Cathedral are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, 2 bars/lounges, and a fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, a 24-hour business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 102 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include 24-hour room service and minibars.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Renaissance St. Petersburg Baltic HotelPochtamtskaya Str 4 St. Petersburg 190 000
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 7 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff.
Renaissance St. Petersburg Baltic Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 7
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 8
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Year Built 2005
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Canvas - Onsite fine-dining restaurant. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
6th Floor Summer Terrace - Onsite restaurant. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
- Resort fee: 18 percent of room rate
- Breakfast fee: between RUB 850 and RUB 1250 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1250.00 per day
- Baltic Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hotel Renaissance St. Petersburg
- Renaissance Baltic
- Renaissance Baltic Hotel
- Renaissance Baltic St. Petersburg
- Renaissance St. Petersburg
- Renaissance St. Petersburg Baltic
- Renaissance St. Petersburg Baltic Hotel
- Renaissance St. Petersburg Hotel
- St. Petersburg Baltic Hotel
- St Petersburg Renaissance
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.