Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star St. Petersburg hotel in Vasilyevsky Island, near State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace
Popular property highlights
Located in Vasilyevsky Island, this hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from St. Petersburg Academy of Fine Arts and within 3 mi (5 km) of State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace and Palace Square. Summer Garden and Kazan Cathedral are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a sauna. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a business center, meeting rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 255 rooms provide conveniences like washers/dryers and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Solo Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky
Renovations & Closures
Solo Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky features a sauna and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
Solo Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 255
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Repin Lounge Restaurant - This bar specializes in international cuisine.
8th Line Pub - This pub serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for RUB 1000 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of RUB 650 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 950 for adults and RUB 475 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 2500 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: RUB 650 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1000 per day
- Hotel Sokos Vasilievsky
- Hotel Solo Sokos Vasilievsky
- Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky
- Sokos Vasilievsky
- Sokos Vasilievsky Hotel
- Solo Sokos Hotel
- Solo Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky
- Solo Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky St. Petersburg
- Solo Sokos Vasilievsky
- Solo Sokos Vasilievsky St. Petersburg
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.