- Linens provided
- Number of bedrooms - 2
- 1 Queen Bed and 2 Double Sofa Beds
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star St. Petersburg apartments in St. Petersburg City Centre
Popular property highlights
Located in St. Petersburg City Centre, this apartment building is steps from Vosstaniya Square and Nevsky Prospect.
This smoke-free apartment building features self parking.
The apartment offers free WiFi and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is available on request.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Three room apartment on Nevsky 109
- Self parking (surcharge)
- On request housekeeping available
- Iron/ironing board
- 3 apartments
- 2 bedrooms
- Linens provided
- Free WiFi in the apartment
- Smoke-free property
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Cash deposit: RUB 3000.0 per stay
- Self parking fee: RUB 500 per day
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 10:00 PM and midnight (amount varies)
- Three room apartment Nevsky 109 St. Petersburg
- Three room apartment Nevsky 109
- Three room Nevsky 109 St. Petersburg
- Three room Nevsky 109
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.