Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with restaurant and spa services
Situated in a regional park, this romantic hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Site Archéologique de Glanum, La Folie du Pain, and Musee des Alpilles. Centre d'Art Presence Van Gogh and Musee Estrine are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, spa services, and concierge services are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, a computer station, and a library are onsite.
All 20 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include room service, premium bedding, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Chateau de Roussan
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This romantic hotel also offers spa services, a library, and a terrace. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1702
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room massage available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
La Table de Roussan - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 30.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.53 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.00 per night
- Chateau Roussan
- Chateau Roussan Hotel
- Chateau Roussan Hotel St.-Remy-de-Provence
- Chateau Roussan St.-Remy-de-Provence
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.