Find Boutique Hotels in St. Simons Island, GA from $119
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on St. Simons Island Boutique Hotels
Top St. Simons Island Boutique Hotels
Where Should I Stay in St. Simons Island?
Searching for a cozy place to stay when you visit St. Simons Island? A boutique hotel may be just what you want if you like small hotels with quality service and great atmosphere. St. Simons Island has 3 boutique accommodations that represent the local spirit of this area.
Travelers say they appreciate these boutique accommodations in St. Simons Island:
Ocean Lodge: 4-star hotel with 15 guestrooms. Enjoy the ocean-view restaurant, bar, and free parking. Popular with our guests for its walkable location and comfortable rooms.
Saint Simons Inn by the Lighthouse: 3-star hotel with 34 guestrooms. This property offers an outdoor pool, free breakfast, and free parking. Expedia travelers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
Ocean Inn and Suites: 2.5-star B&B with 37 guestrooms. Take advantage of this property's outdoor pool, free breakfast, and free parking. Our guests enjoy the walkable location and quiet rooms.
What Should I See and Do in St. Simons Island?
Once you've decided where you'd like to stay in historic St. Simons Island, figure out some fun things to do on your trip. The beaches, ocean views, and golf are just some of the things to enjoy while you're in the area.St. Simons Island is also well known for its:
Activities and attractions to experience around St. Simons Island include Christ Church, Frederica, Fort Frederica National Monument, and Sea Palms Resort Golf Course. You might also like to explore more of the area and take in additional sights like King and Prince Golf Course, Mildred Huie Museum at Mediterranean House, and Bloody Marsh Battle Site while you're here.
When Should I Plan a Trip to St. Simons Island?
If you want to know about the local weather, you can use this info to help you plan your escape to St. Simons Island:
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 89°F
- Coldest months: January, December, February, and March, with an average temperature of 44°F
- Driest months: May, November, April, and December, with an average rainfall of 2.25 inches
- Rainiest months: August, September, June, and October, with an average rainfall of 5.32 inches
Getting Around St. Simons Island
The nearest major airport is in Brunswick, GA (BQK-Golden Isles), which is located 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Frequently asked questions
What's the best boutique accommodation in St. Simons Island?
What's there to see and do in St. Simons Island?
What kind of weather should I plan for when I travel to St. Simons Island?
What's the best way to get to my boutique hotel in St. Simons Island?
More trip options
- Find More Hotels near St. Simons Island
- More Hotel Options in St. Simons Island
- More Accommodation Types in St. Simons Island
- Hotels near Popular St. Simons Island Attractions
- Other Hotels near St. Simons Island, Brunswick
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- St. Simons Island Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends