Find St. Simons Island Family Hotels from $93
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Best St. Simons Island Family Hotels
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 26, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2020
Family Friendly Hotels with Indoor Pools
Family friendly Hotels with Connecting Rooms
Where Should We Stay in St. Simons Island?
You might want to consider the historic destination of St. Simons Island if you've been thinking about a trip for the whole family. The beaches, island setting, and golfing are just a few things that make this an attractive vacation destination for families. Fly into Brunswick, GA (BQK-Golden Isles), which is located 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city center. When you're thinking about where you should stay in St. Simons Island, you might want to consider one of the 30 child-friendly hotels and other accommodations here.
Families on vacation have good things to say about these accommodations:
Best Western Plus St. Simons: Offers an outdoor pool, free parking, and free breakfast. Guests like the overall comfort and breakfast options at this 2.5-star resort.
Saint Simons Inn by the Lighthouse - Features an outdoor pool, free parking, and free breakfast. The overall comfort and central location make this 3-star hotel popular with guests.
When Should We Visit St. Simons Island?
You're likely hoping for good weather for your family trip. Use these tips to plan when to pack up the kids and head to St. Simons Island.
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 89°F
- Coldest months: January, December, February, and March, with an average temperature of 44°F
- Driest months: May, November, April, and December, with an average rainfall of 2.25 inches
- Rainiest months: August, September, June, and October, with an average rainfall of 5.32 inches
What Should We See and Do in St. Simons Island?
While you and your family are visiting St. Simons Island, you might want to check out some kid-friendly attractions such as Mildred Huie Museum at Mediterranean House and Bloody Marsh Battle Site. Make sure you have lots of time for activities like Maritime Center at the Historic Coast Guard Station and St. Simons Lighthouse Museum.St. Simons Island is also well-known for its:
- Historical sites
Frequently asked questions
What's St. Simons Island like for family-friendly vacations?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in St. Simons Island?
How many hotels that welcome families will I be able to find in St. Simons Island?
What's the weather like in St. Simons Island?
What's there to see and do with your family in St. Simons Island?
Travelers Loved These Family Hotels
More trip options
- Other Family Hotels in the nearby
- Other Hotels near St. Simons Island, Brunswick
- More Accommodation Types in St. Simons Island
- More Hotel Options in St. Simons Island
- Hotels near other St. Simons Island Attractions
- St. Simons Island Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Expedia Latest Trends