Picture yourself strolling through the boulevards during your perfect day off, taking note of the beautiful world or the monuments wherever you look. But there is one attraction you've been prepared for in particular: St Stephen's Square. You have wanted to go there for years, and right now is the time to get yourself there.
What Are Some Places to Stay at St Stephen's Square?
Hotels near St Stephen's Square
Wander back through the veils of the past ages at St Stephen's Square.
To get there, you'll have to go 180 miles away from the national capital, Zagreb County, and into an area called Hvar.
There are up to 26 hotels to choose from within 0.6 miles of St Stephen's Square. You're sure to find just what you want well within walking distance. The Adriana Hvar Spa Hotel, Amfora Hvar Grand Beach Resort and Riva Hvar Yacht Harbour Hotel are definitely among the most popular establishments.
There are a generous number of budget-friendly accommodation options conveniently located within walking distance. The Podstine Hotel, 0.8 miles away, or the Hotel Park Hvar, at a distance of 0.1 miles, might just suit your needs.
Some people just prefer something luxurious and extravagant. Lucky for you, there's a wonderful range of stylish upmarket hotels in this area. Be sure to take a look at the Aparthotel Pharia, which is only 0.4 miles away. A second option is the Hotel Villa Dalmacija, 0.2 miles away.
Be sure to sample the robust coffee and gorgeous snacks at BB Club, aspot near St Stephen's Square. Later, go to another nearby dining spot. Sit down for dinner at Hotel Croatia, Hvar and sample different food off the menu. Are you buying the next round? Keep the drinks flowing at Caffe bar Sidro.
Ensure you put aside time in your busy schedule to check out some of the other things that are happening in the vicinity of St Stephen's Square:
- You won't regret going to see the primary Catholic church in the area, St Stephen's Cathedral.
- Transport yourself back in time by heading to Hvar Town Arsenal, a carefully preserved area where you can easily imagine how life was generations ago.
- Hvar Public Theater is a vital component of the destination's rich cultural landscape. You'll have an unforgettable night at theater here and experience the community's art scene.
- Journey back through time and follow in the footsteps of those who fought at Hvar Fortress, one of the area's most prominent historic sites.
- Whether you're jumping around in the water or playing some sports on the shoreline, Jerolim Beach is a great place to spend time with the kids.
Expedia's database of Hvar rooms delivers everything you need, so you can be sure to get venues near St Stephen's Square that you'll enjoy. It's time to get going Hvar had more than a few newcomers in the last twelve months. Need help deciding? We've got all the tricks and pointers you're looking for right here. You'll rest easy once reservation time hits, too: many visitors would endorse their Hvar hotel to a buddy.
- And we offer accommodations that are satisfying for all groups, from large families to solo travelers.
- As you might hope near such a stunning monument, the concierge service at accommodation close to St Stephen's Square is great.
- Rooms in Hvar hotels are fresh, orderly, and ready to greet you.
It's understandable why rooms close to Hvar had additional visitors in the last twelve months than 2015. We see your preferred place in your future thanks to Expedia's broad directory of hotels near St Stephen's Square.
Hvar Facts and Figures
You'll still have more to see and do in Hvar with St Stephen's Square conquered.
- Head out on the town to top off your exploration; when the sun rises, drop in on one of the region's historical sites.
- Prepare to see Hvar also knows many things about welcoming its newcomers after you spend a time on its abundant action.
- Hvar is currently starting to make itself known after having been only for those in on the secret.
Paying a visit to Hvar is always a good plan, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near St Stephen's Square. Get ready to say goodbye to the same old landmarks and usher in more than a few breathtaking group photos!