Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in St. Thomas from $1,050
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top St. Thomas Beach Hotels
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 21, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2021
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
More Beachfront Hotels in St. Thomas
- Point Pleasant Resort6600 Estate Smith Bay, St. Thomas, St. ThomasGet Rates4.2/5Excellent! (728 reviews)
- Secret Harbour Beach Resort6280 Estate Nazareth, St. Thomas, St. Thomas
The price is $469 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.2/5Excellent! (971 reviews)
- Mafolie Hotel7091 Estate Mafolie, Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, St. Thomas
The price is $130 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 213.9/5Very Good! (459 reviews)
- St. Thomas All Inclusive B&BS/V Ragamuffin Sailboat, St. ThomasGet Rates3/5 (3 reviews)
- Two Sandals by the Sea Inn - B&B6264 Estate Nazareth, St. Thomas, St. Thomas
The price is $220 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.4/5Wonderful! (330 reviews)
- Emerald Beach Resort8070 Lindbergh Bay, St. Thomas, St. Thomas
The price is $269 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 213.6/5Good! (999 reviews)
- Olga's FancyHonduras 8, St. Thomas
The price is $169 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.7/5Exceptional! (485 reviews)
- Windward Passage HotelVeterans Drive Charlotte Amali, Po Box 640, St. Thomas, St. Thomas
The price is $189 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 213.2/5 (1,006 reviews)
- Lindbergh Bay Hotel and Villas8075 Lindbergh Bay, St. Thomas, St. Thomas
The price is $116 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 213.1/5 (573 reviews)
- Bolongo Bay Beach Resort7150 Bolongo, St. Thomas, St. Thomas
The price is $248 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 213.9/5Very Good! (1,006 reviews)
Beach Condos in St. Thomas
- Edenview Remodeled Luxury Villa- Breathtaking Views! Perfect 2br/2ba Book Now!St. Thomas, St ThomasGet Rates4.9/5Exceptional! (20 reviews)
- Studio Plus Sleeps 4 Margaritaville US Virgin IslandsSt. ThomasGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- US VIRGIN ISLANDS MARGARITAVILLE A WYNDHAM RESORT ON THE BEACHSt. ThomasGet Rates4/5Very Good! (5 reviews)
- Prime Oceanfront, Location Location-the Only 3BR at Bolongo baySt. ThomasGet Rates4.6/5Exceptional! (27 reviews)
- Escape to Sapphire II- Modern Fully Furnished, Gorgeous Views, Walk to BeachSt. ThomasGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (36 reviews)
- Best location on St Thomas!!!St. ThomasGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Sea Worthy ~ Breezy & beachfront, steps to the water with views of St JohnSt. ThomasGet Rates4.9/5Exceptional! (67 reviews)
- Beachfront Luxury at the Ritz!! We own Eight Residences, Most Dates Available!!St. Thomas, St Thomas
The price is $1,050 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.8/5Exceptional! (18 reviews)
- Ritz Luxury - Multiple Beachfront Residences - Lots of 2020/2021 AvailabilitySt. Thomas
The price is $1,100 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 245/5Exceptional! (8 reviews)
- Waterfront, Pool Front, Great View. Lower $ Available for Longer Stays. F6St. Thomas, VIGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
Beach Villas in St. Thomas
- Villa Marina Vista18-23 Estate Smith Bay, Marina Vista #2C, St. Thomas, US Virgin IslandsGet Rates4.9/5Exceptional! (15 reviews)
- Pavilions and Pools Villa Hotel by Antilles Resorts6400 Estate Smith Bay, St. Thomas, St. ThomasGet Rates3.7/5Good! (98 reviews)
- Sirens Song. Private Oceanfront Villa on 5 Acres. Botany Bay, Gorgeous Sunsets!St. Thomas, St ThomasGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (14 reviews)
- You Just Found Your Vacation Home With Breathtaking Views! C'est Jolie D-27!St. Thomas, LAGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (8 reviews)
- Blue Serenity - Five Bedroom VillaEstate Nazareth, St. ThomasGet Rates
- Caribbean Style Waterfront VillaSt. Thomas, USVIGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (98 reviews)
- Pallina VillaPeterborg, Great North Side, St. ThomasGet Rates
- Amazing villa steps from our pool with incredible views, new kitchen & FREE WiFiSt. Thomas, St Thomas, VI
The price is $79 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.8/5Exceptional! (39 reviews)
- Infinity VillaSkyline Drive, St. ThomasGet Rates
Beach Hotels in St. Thomas
Known for its pristine beaches and snorkeling, St. Thomas offers a lot for the traveler planning a beach getaway. With 106 beach hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in this tropical destination, it's a breeze to find one that meets your needs.
As you search for a place to stay by the water in St. Thomas, consider selecting one of these top beach hotels with high ratings from Expedia travelers.
Point Pleasant Resort - 4-star resort on a private beach. It features 3 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Guests love the walkable location and proximity to shopping.
Bolongo Bay Beach Resort - 3-star resort on the beach. Our travelers recommend its beach locale and breakfast. This resort boasts an outdoor pool, a poolside bar, and a restaurant. Activities include kayaking and scuba diving.
Sapphire Beach Resort & Marina , Beach Level, Building B, Wifi - Condo on Sapphire Beach. It offers in-room kitchens and TVs. Guest reviews highlight the beach locale and proximity to shopping.
Sapphire Beach Resort, Beach Level, Wifi, Steps to the Water! Bldg A - Romantic condo on Sapphire Beach. It features free WiFi, in-room kitchens, and a balcony/patio. Guests love the beach locale and comfortable beds.
Emerald Beach Resort - 3.5-star hotel on the beach. Our travelers recommend its beach locale and spacious rooms. This hotel boasts an outdoor pool, a poolside bar, and a restaurant. Activities include snorkeling and surfing on site.
Planning Your Trip to St. Thomas
If weather is an important factor for your vacation, you can use these local temperature and rainfall averages to decide your travel dates.
- Hottest months: August, July, September, and June, with an average temperature of 90°F
- Coldest months: February, January, March, and December, with an average temperature of 73°F
- Driest months: February, March, January, and June, with an average rainfall of 1.93 inches
- Rainiest months: September, October, November, and August, with an average rainfall of 5.00 inches
Sightseeing in and Around St. ThomasAfter arriving and settling in at your accommodation of choice, you might want to venture out and explore. If you can't wait to check out the beaches, head to Magens Bay Park or Coki Beach for a relaxing day by the water. Discover the area's snorkeling and island views, and make time for local attractions like Blackbeard's Castle and Emancipation Garden. For additional things to see and do, consider a visit to Fort Christian or St. Thomas Synagogue. Visitors also enjoy St. Thomas for its:
Getting Around St. Thomas
To get to St. Thomas, you can fly into St. Thomas (SPB-St. Thomas Seaplane Base), the closest major airport, which is located 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the city center. You can explore water transportation options at the local port.