Think of yourself in a new city: you perhaps picture yourself ambling through the avenues, staring up at the exquisite settings or the buildings all around you. Still, Stadio Artemio Franchi is one attraction you have been counting on most of all. For years, you've wanted to go there, and now is finally the moment to check it off.
Stadio Artemio Franchi Hotels
Hotels near Stadio Artemio Franchi
Stadio Artemio Franchi is home to many grand events, so buy your tickets and get ready to cheer!
Come and check it out in Florence.
Stadio Artemio Franchi has a large number of places to stay in the immediate vicinity. There are 216 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles. The Four Seasons Hotel Firenze, the Il Salviatino and the Relais Santa Croce are some you should try. They're 0.9 miles, 0.8 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
If you would rather keep your accommodation costs minimal, have a look at the variety of budget-conscious hotels nearby. The Hotel Regency (0.9 miles away) and the 1865 Residenza D'epoca (1 mile away) are popular spots to keep in mind.
Comfort and style awaits at one of the several upmarket hotels located nearby. A local gem is the Hotel Home Florence, a walk of just 1 mile away. Another option is the La Farina Apartments. You'll easily find this spot just 0.6 miles away.
Stadio Artemio Franchi is near some shops and local eateries where exhausted tourists can catch a break after a day of tours. Find a cozy seat, order a coffee and get your caffeine fix at Pizzeria Ristorante David. Later on, you ought to grab a table at Il Povero Pesce for a full dining experience. Finally, order a few rounds of beer and chat with some of your fellow travelers while you kick up your feet at Badiani.
Before you move on, check out what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Cimitero degli Inglesi is an important piece of the community's history and a tangible reminder of the past.
- If you need a well-deserved break, stroll down to Piazza Donatello, take a seat, and watch all the action at this active meeting place.
- Enjoy the diversions from the daily grind at Piazza Massimo D'Azeglio, a historic meeting place where neighbors and friends have fed the birds and struck up conversations for many generations.
- If you want to experience Jewish life here, make plans to go to Sinagoga and Jewish Museum.
- While we don't hold the answers to some of humankind's most pressing questions, you might be able to reflect on them at Church of Sant'Ambrogio, one of the most visited churches in the area.
The rail transport terminal, Firenze Campo di Marte, is located 0.4 miles from Stadio Artemio Franchi, making the metro a convenient method of transportation.
Our rooms in Campo di Marte offer all the things you need, so you'll surely get lodging near Stadio Artemio Franchi that you'll enjoy. Get searching: Campo di Marte saw quite a few visitors last year. Need help making a decision? You're just a few clicks away from all the guidance and information you're searching for. Once booking time arrives, you can travel with confidence: new admirers of all types would endorse their Campo di Marte hotel to an associate.
- From large families with children to newlyweds, we have cozy accommodations for everyone.
- The concierge service at accommodation around Stadio Artemio Franchi will be great as you might anticipate near such a magnificent landmark.
- "Fresh, presentable, and eager to welcome you" is how Campo di Marte hotels are managed.
Campo di Marte getaways received extra visitors in the last twelve months than the year before that, and it's clear why. With Expedia's extensive registry of hotels near Stadio Artemio Franchi, your desired spot is ready.
Exciting Campo di Marte
You'll still have lots to do in Campo di Marte with Stadio Artemio Franchi conquered.
- Pay a visit to one of the local museums, then enjoy the downtown scene to top off your exploration right.
- Take some hours to organize one or more of the activities, and you'll soon also notice Campo di Marte knows its stuff when it comes to individual care.
- Campo di Marte hasn't been too prominent in the tourism books, but is currently beginning to find its place.
Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and usher in more than a few awe-inspiring selfies. You'll never regret paying a visit to Campo di Marte, particularly when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Stadio Artemio Franchi. Reserve now!