Visitors can enjoy all that Stadthagen has to offer including its museums. There are 213 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Hannover (HAJ), 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Stadthagen
A couple of favorite places to visit are Museum Amtspforte Hagen and Marktplatz. Additionally, you'll find St. Dionysius Church and Heimatmuseum Rodenberg in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Stadthagen, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 27 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Stadthotel Gerbergasse is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the center of Stadthagen. This 3-star hotel in Stadthagen features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Amadeus is 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from central Stadthagen. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Hannover can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
- ApartW3 is located 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from the heart of Stadthagen. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star aparthotel in Bad Oeynhausen can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size.
Getting Around Stadthagen
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Stadthagen Station. Stadthagen may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Stadthagen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Stadthagen gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F