Get an overview of this hotel3-star Stafford hotel in Penkridge with free parking
Popular property highlights
Located in Penkridge, this hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Cannock Park Golf Club, Cannock Shopping Centre, and Museum of Cannock Chase. Go Ape Cannock Chase and Chillington Hall are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a health club and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a sauna, coffee/tea in a common area, and 24-hour room service.
All 51 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, free newspapers, and hair dryers.
- Notably quiet location
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Guestroom size
- Bathrooms could've been nicer
Mercure Stafford South Hatherton House Hotel
Mercure Stafford South Hatherton House Hotel features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 5931 square feet (551 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a garden, coffee/tea in a common area, and concierge services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Mercure Stafford South Hatherton House Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 51
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 5931
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1844
- Conference space size (meters) - 551
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
OLD RECTORY - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
LOUNGE BAR - This bar specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 5 per pet, per night
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per night
- Hatherton Hotel
- Hatherton House
- Hatherton House Hotel
- Mercure Hatherton House
- Mercure Hatherton House Hotel
- Mercure Stafford South
- Mercure Stafford South Hatherton
- Mercure Stafford South Hatherton Hotel
- Mercure Stafford South Hatherton House
- Mercure Stafford South Hatherton House Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.