Visiting Stahlhofen am Wiesensee
Visitors can enjoy all that Stahlhofen am Wiesensee has to offer including its golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 85 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Cologne (CGN-Cologne - Bonn), 43.3 mi (69.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Stahlhofen am Wiesensee
Places to visit in the larger region include Stoffel Park, Wild Park, and Church of Nistertal. You'll also find Katholische Kirche St. Petrus und Marcellinus and St. Lawrence's Church in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Stahlhofen am Wiesensee
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 43°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 53°F during the day and 27°F at night
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Stahlhofen am Wiesensee each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 65°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F