Business Hotel near Downtown
Posted Nov 22, 2016
When I book a hotel I always check for two things: 1) is there a hair dryer in the room 2) are there bathrobes in the room. I don't like to pack them if I don't have to. I found online that this Hilton had both. When we checked in there was a hair dryer (most hotels have them these days), but no robes. I called customer service
"We'll send one right up."
"I need two."
"Oh, I'll check"
Two were sent up about 20 minutes later. When I'm booking an Executive Floor room, and I find online that the hotel says that there are bathrobes in the room I don't want to have to call up to get them.
Thursday, Nov 17 –
1. Arrived about 10p
2. Executive floor room booked
3. TV remote barely worked, needed batteries
4. There was no mini-frig in the room
5. Pillows hard as a rock
Friday, Nov. 18 -
1. Had breakfast in Executive lounge
2. Eggs were cold although kept in a chafing dish
3. No tables to eat at available, there's only about 6 in total
4. Called for batteries for the remote and for a soft pillow as I could not sleep on the other ones
5. Left hotel after breakfast and returned at 10P to an unmade room
6. The TV was on, we never leave the TV on when we leave a hotel room, so we assumed someone has replaced the remote or the batteries. The TV is working now.
7. Called to have the room cleaned, two ladies were there in about 10 minutes
8. They called and got me a soft pillow
Saturday, Nov 19 -
1. Had to get room service because no breakfast service in the Executive Lounge on weekend
Comment from Hotel Management
Nov 28, 2016 by HotelMgmt, Hotel Management
We value your review about your stay. It’s disappointing to read we missed the opportunity to make your stay complete will work with our staff to be more attentive to detail. We hope any inconveniences were minimal and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back and renew your trust in us.