Overview of Modern House in Old Greenwich, 250 ft From an Amazing Dock on the Water
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation at this stay
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
About this area
This vacation home is located in Old Greenwich. Putnam Cottage and First Presbyterian Church are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Stamford Town Center and Greenwich Avenue. Chelsea Piers and Norwalk Maritime Aquarium are also worth visiting.Visit our Old Greenwich travel guide
- Greenwich Avenue - 11 min drive
- Stamford Town Center - 15 min drive
- Chelsea Piers - 16 min drive
- Stamford Center for the Arts - 16 min drive
- Capitol Theatre - 19 min drive
- Cos Cob Station - 12 min drive
- White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County) - 28 min drive
- City Limits Dinner - 4 min drive
- Little Pub Greenwich - 5 min drive
- Joey B's Famous Chili Hub - 5 min drive
- Little Luigi's Pizza - 5 min drive
- Louie's - 5 min drive
About this property
Modern House in Old Greenwich, 250 ft From an Amazing Dock on the Water
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.