Consider yourself in a new place: you probably picture yourself strolling through the avenues, looking up at the architecture or the beautiful settings wherever you look. Still, State Museum of Pennsylvania is one feature you've been looking forward to most of all. For as long as you can recall, it has been an entry on your bucket list, and the moment has finally arrived to get there.
Where to Stay Near State Museum of Pennsylvania
Hotels near State Museum of Pennsylvania
Having a few too many late breakfasts and shopping sprees? Make amends for your vacation habits with a taste of culture at State Museum of Pennsylvania.
It resides in Harrisburg - Hershey, 95 miles from the tourist hotspot of Philadelphia. It makes for a great side adventure!
There are 4 hotel options to select from if you want to be in the area. The Hilton Harrisburg and Crowne Plaza Harrisburg-Hershey are potential choices and they're within 2 miles of State Museum of Pennsylvania.
Smart travelers will delight in the affordable rates found at the Comfort Inn Riverfront. This is positioned just 0.8 miles away.
Consider staying at one of the area's upmarket hotels to ensure that you get the most comfortable sleep possible. You'll find fabulous facilities and a swanky feel at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Harrisburg East-Hershey Area and the Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel.
Merely 0.4 miles from State Museum of Pennsylvania, The Midtown Scholar Bookstore (1302 North 3rd Street, Harrisburg) offers exhausted tourists hot coffees and sweet treats. Alternatively, if you're after something a bit more stuffing, take a brief walk to Cafe Fresco - Center City (215 North 2nd Street #1, Harrisburg).
There are lots of other things going on within close range of State Museum of Pennsylvania:
- Pennsylvania State Capitol, a historic civic building, will interest anyone wishing to learn more about the area's past.
- Get ready to shed a few tears, have some laughs or just unwind and be entertained at Popcorn Hat Players Children’s Theatre, the home of magnificent live performances.
- Experience Broad Street Market and get a feel for the regional culture.
- Strawberry Square is one of the top shopping malls in the region and the perfect place to indulge in a bit of retail therapy.
- Allow your eyes to feast on a large variety of literature, books and resources at State Library of Pennsylvania.
A modest distance of just 0.5 miles is all that separates State Museum of Pennsylvania and the rail terminal, Harrisburg Transportation Center.
Our registry of places to stay in Downtown Harrisburg offers all the things you require, so you can be sure to have lodging near State Museum of Pennsylvania you'll enjoy. Downtown Harrisburg saw more than a few visitors in the last twelve months, so start going. Once reservation time is here, you can rest easy: multiple guests would propose their Downtown Harrisburg hotel to an office-mate. Need help making a decision? Find all the guidance you need.
- Fitting for such a magnificent site, the staff at lodging near State Museum of Pennsylvania go beyond all targets.
- In search of room satisfaction in addition to tidiness? You'll get it right here.
- "Presentable, neat, and ready to welcome you in" is the goal for Downtown Harrisburg hotels.
With Expedia's wide selection of hotels near State Museum of Pennsylvania, your number one spot awaits.
Downtown Harrisburg Facts
Once State Museum of Pennsylvania is checked off your list, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Downtown Harrisburg.
- Take a trip to one of the local monuments, then head out on the town to conclude the exploration.
- You'll find Downtown Harrisburg also knows some things about greeting its arrivals with a friendly hello after some time spent on its a full itinerary of excursions.
- Downtown Harrisburg has been a closed book, but it is beginning to be recognized.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Downtown Harrisburg, especially when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near State Museum of Pennsylvania from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and tip your hat to some all-new landscapes!