Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Statesville, NC from $44
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Statesville Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Statesville Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Statesville with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 11 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. See the most popular Statesville hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Statesville is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at Courtyard Statesville Mooresville/Lake Norman. This hotel offers a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Ramada by Wyndham Statesville. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's convenient parking and location's sightseeing.
Planning Your Trip to Statesville
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- April-June: the average is 87°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Statesville is 44.07 inches
Exploring Statesville with Your Pet
Known for its festivals, Statesville has lots to offer visitors including its churches, architecture, and soccer. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Lake Norman. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Fort Dobbs State Historic Site and Mac Anderson Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Southern States, SassyPetwear, or Petco Sackner.