Families will find kid-friendly activities in Statesville, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its festivals.
- You'll find 80 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hickory
- The closest major airport is in Concord, NC (USA-Concord Regional), 32.1 mi (51.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Charlotte, NC (CLT-Charlotte-Douglas Intl.), 41.9 mi (67.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Statesville
Notable city landmarks like Fort Dobbs State Historic Site and Congregation Emanuel might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mac Anderson Park and Lake Norman.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Statesville. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Statesville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Courtyard Statesville Mooresville/Lake Norman - Our customers like the room size and overall condition at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hilton Garden Inn Statesville - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Statesville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Statesville gets about 44.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F