Think of yourself sauntering through the boulevards of your future getaway, noticing the monuments or the lovely world everywhere around you. But Statue of Burlamacco is one feature you're especially prepared for. You've wanted to escape there for as long as you can remember, and the day has come to mark it complete.
Find Your Statue of Burlamacco Hotel
Hotels near Statue of Burlamacco
Wander back into the fog of the ages at Statue of Burlamacco.
It is in Viareggio, about 75 miles away from Genoa. If you enjoy heading away from the hustle and bustle of the city, this place is for you.
There are up to 26 hotels that are within a radius of 0.6 miles of Statue of Burlamacco. You're bound to find one that fits the bill. Some good ones include the Sina Astor, BW Premier Collection Grand Hotel Royal and Hotel Plaza e de Russie.
If you're interested in keeping your accommodation costs down low, check out the array of low-cost hotels nearby. The Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte (0.8 miles away) and the La Viareggina (0.3 miles away) are popular options that you might like to check out.
Some of us just prefer accommodation that's on the extravagant side. Luckily, you'll be able to find a large range of stylish upmarket hotels in this area. Inject some pizzazz into your entire experience at the Hotel Liberty, (0.1 miles away), or the Stella del Mare, (0.1 miles away).
If you roam around the streets near Statue of Burlamacco, you will soon find yourself at Casablanca. Enjoy a quick coffee break, munch on some sweet treats and take in the wonderful sights and sounds. For a more substantial meal, Palace Hotel is a local dining spot that tourists frequently head to. And lastly, pop open a beer and chat with some of the friendly locals while you blow off some steam at Hotel Eden.
Once you've finished with Statue of Burlamacco, don't forget to take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Get a dose of history and take a stroll through Piazza Shelley, a lovely spot to hang out and catch up with friends.
- Expand your horizons and become a better-informed visitor to the city by making sure your itinerary includes Villa Paolina, a historic building that is certain to interest you.
- War Memorial is a remarkable structure that is a memoriam of historic events.
- Embrace the diversions from the daily grind at Piazza Garibaldi, a historic piazza where people have drank coffee and read the newspaper for generations.
- Viareggio Harbor is a nice place for a stroll by the waterfront.
It is 0.6 miles to get from Statue of Burlamacco to the closest train terminal, Viareggio.
Expedia's Versilia rooms have all that you want, so you're certain to have spots near Statue of Burlamacco you'll fall in love with. It's time to start researching lots of tourists visit from nearly everywhere on the planet. Once it comes time to make your booking, rest easy: multiple visitors endorsed their Versilia hotel. All the secret pointers you're searching you'll find right here.
- Rooms in Versilia hotels are always tidy, fresh, and waiting to welcome you in.
- We've got it right here if you want accommodations that are snug plus neat and presentable.
- The guest services at hotels around Statue of Burlamacco will be awesome, which will only enhance your holiday to this stunning monument.
You can stay right in the region with Expedia's comprehensive inventory of hotels near Statue of Burlamacco.
After Statue of Burlamacco is crossed off your timetable, there are still even more activities to do in Versilia.
- To truly explore each sight at hand in the vicinity, go over some pursuits near Versilia.
- Versilia also knows a thing or two about setting out the red carpet after you spend some time on its ample action.
- Find an endearing store to find a few keepsakes and appreciate a mouthwatering snack of its most impressive fare.
Wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and greet some amazing new photo ops. You'll never regret paying a visit to Versilia, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Statue of Burlamacco. Book today!