Get an overview of this hotel4-star boutique hotel, walk to Stavanger Cathedral
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Stavanger, this boutique hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Stavanger Tourist Information Office, Stavanger Cathedral, and Norwegian Petroleum Museum. Stavanger Museum and Museum of Archaeology are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 53 rooms boast fireplaces and offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Guests will also find minibars, premium bedding, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This boutique hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Myhregaarden Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Flat-panel TV
- Electric kettle
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM on weekends.
Casa Mexico - This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time ends at 12:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NOK 550.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NOK 250 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NOK 115 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: NOK 500
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 250 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 550.00 per night
- Hotel Myhregaarden
- Myhregaarden Hotel
- Myhregaarden Hotel Stavanger
- Myhregaarden Stavanger